A memorial plaque commemorating the final landing site of the epic flight was unveiled at 200 Fosters Road, Gilles Plains, on 18 February 1966. In 2001, ahead of a major redevelopment of the area, the memorial was relocated to Vickers Vimy Reserve. It can still be seen today at the corner of The Promenade and Navigator Drive in Northgate, Adelaide. Photos courtesy of Helen Stein.
Debate about where exactly the Vimy landed in Adelaide in 1920 continues to this day. Below is a 1923 map of the Northfield area supplied by Robert Ramsey, showing an aerodrome about 2/3 of the way up Fosters Rd on the western side. The map is taken from the book Enfield and The Northern Villages by H. John Lewis.