Completed in 1958, the Sir Ross and Sir Keith Smith War Memorial was designed as a purpose-built enclosure for the Vickers Vimy G-EAOU aircraft and situated directly adjacent the original Adelaide Airport passenger terminal. The memorial can still be found today at the rear of the modernised airport precinct, with free, 15-minute Vimy parking available just opposite the entrance to the long-term car park. The Vimy is set to be relocated in 2021 into the new airport terminal. To view a PDF showing images of the Vimy enclosure over the years, please click here. To learn more about the aircraft itself, please visit the SA History Hub. The images below, including the John Dowie sandstone sculpture of the four men, are courtesy of Helen Stein.